[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V Branch Skill for Beast Tamer in Savior Update

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited April 2023 in General Chat
as every1 know that in kms, Zero and Kinesis got V Branch Skills in Savior Update
so my question is, will Beast Tamer will also get V Branch Skill in Savior Update in GMS?
we r almost less than 2 months for Savior Update will hit GMS in 14 June, and i still believe that Beast Tamer will get V Branch Skill, idk y, i rly hope so

Comments

• StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited April 2023
    Yes, Beast Teamer should be getting another, additional brand new 5th Job Skill like with Zero and Kinesis since they are in the same boat as them where we do not have a share skill with the other classes of the same branch.

The problem is if Nexon cares enough or not to do it...

Beast Tamer should also be getting a MP recovery passive for all animal modes as well to go with the Mana Overflow nerf.
    With Mana Overflow nerf, Beast Tamer needs damage buffs to counter act it as well.
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited April 2023
    Don't get your hopes up.

They didn't even bother giving her a shared High Jump skill. Two of her skill sets still don't have any upward mobility outside of the V Skill Rope Lift. It takes like 3 seconds to use the High Jump if you're bossing with Fort 'cause you have to swap skill sets twice.

Heck, she doesn't even have an Echo of Hero skill, as far as I know. It's been 9 years.