[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon's true colors

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited January 9 in General Chat
Nexon has simply lied to us all this time.
Gave us the idea that in the end they had good intentions for us.
Bosses made easier.
More mesos for crystals. [That will be reversed later].
Is that why there were all those cube sales? Because we would be screwed over later?
Reboot became Kronos - was this a hint that you want to convert this server to a regular server?
What do you actually want from us?
People of all ages have enjoyed this game for years,
seeing it grow to what it is now for the planned changes that Nexon now suddenly has in mind with Reboot [Kronos] very soon.
There is a good chance that this will lead to idle time.
Maybe they want this, I don't know anymore.
But making us believe that you really wanted to listen to your community , while this was all devil in disguise behavior.
You're just leaving us out in the cold again and for what?
Purely monetary interest for yourself?
Deliberately destroying a server because your KMS community is crying like a little baby that things aren't fair?
I should have known that all " good " actions were frauds .
I won't invest another cent in the game if this actually goes through.
I'll see where my ship will end up.
For me, Maplestory is a relaxing thing to do after work.
But it's not my life - so if you make it impossible for us [me] to play normally then I'll take a step back and let go of Maplestory - plenty of other things I can put my time [and money] into without getting screwed .

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 23
    Snicky wrote: »
    Nexon has simply lied to us all this time.
    Gave us the idea that in the end they had good intentions for us.
    Bosses made easier.
    More mesos for crystals. [That will be reversed later].
    Is that why there were all those cube sales? Because we would be screwed over later?
    Reboot became Kronos - was this a hint that you want to convert this server to a regular server?
    What do you actually want from us?
    People of all ages have enjoyed this game for years,
    seeing it grow to what it is now for the planned changes that Nexon now suddenly has in mind with Reboot [Kronos] very soon.
    There is a good chance that this will lead to idle time.
    Maybe they want this, I don't know anymore.
    But making us believe that you really wanted to listen to your community , while this was all devil in disguise behavior.
    You're just leaving us out in the cold again and for what?
    Purely monetary interest for yourself?
    Deliberately destroying a server because your KMS community is crying like a little baby that things aren't fair?
    I should have known that all " good " actions were frauds .
    I won't invest another cent in the game if this actually goes through.
    I'll see where my ship will end up.
    For me, Maplestory is a relaxing thing to do after work.
    But it's not my life - so if you make it impossible for us [me] to play normally then I'll take a step back and let go of Maplestory - plenty of other things I can put my time [and money] into without getting screwed .

lmaooo yeah, of course they would do that they are Nexon. For years I had been calling this stuff out but no one wanted to listen to me. Nexon will only do what's in their best interest as other people would. I am still going to invest in the game as I have invested a lot and not going to quit for stuff that has been happening. The other thing is Nexon will not listen to gms, only if some people from km can bring our concerns up we can see change. But yeah I am not going to quit off of cubes lol. Plus majority of the players who said they going to protest with their cash are MVPing like crazy in all the servers so yeahhhh.....