[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HOW DO I CLAIM MY LEGION COIN

AmerAbuRassAmerAbuRass
Reactions: 400
edited November 2018 in General Chat
I have beaten 2 or 3 bosses and i know that every 10bl damage i can get a coin and on this current boss i have 861billion damage and it says i have only 200 so that should be more (i didnt claim the coins of the other bosses) cuz 2 or three bosses are like 1000billion health each so two should be 200 and i CANT EVEN CLAIM THE COINS
how the hell can i claim them
thinking about it 200 coins is the limit for raiding and then i should claim the coins and then start again to get to 200
so please help i need to buy some stuff

Comments

• AmerAbuRassAmerAbuRass
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2018
    OK NEVER MIND I JUST CLAIMED THEM
    I ONLY HAD TO DIE WHILE RAIDING (i died when i was posting the first comment) HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW THAT.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2018
    You shouldn't have to die while raiding to obtain the coins.

To obtain the coins, simply enter the raid, then leave the raid by pressing the yellow button on the right-hand side of the screen. Dame Appropriation will then distribute the coins you've earned.
    You only have to remain in the raid if you wish to complete the daily wyvern kill quest for bonuses.
    Fuhreak
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited November 2018
    You should be able to claim them without entering the raid.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    HousePet wrote: »
    You should be able to claim them without entering the raid.

^For clarifications, this is something that the commentor wants and not something that is possible currently, as to not confuse the op who seems to already be having trouble with legion. xd
    Fuhreak
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited November 2018
    Yep, sorry. That was a bit unclear.
    It took me a while to work out that I had to enter the raid to claim the coins as well. Its very strange.
    YinYangX