[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Only 1 meso sack

XatraXatra
Reactions: 805
edited June 2019 in General Chat
I'm farming on chu chu island, in the level range, only 7 levels above the mobs and they drop only 1 sack of meso even with a familiar (EoT)

Edit: Did I really just "state a fact"?

Ok I'm sorry for this idiotic thing right here, I TOTALLY forgot to ASK what I wanted ;-; ....silly me.
Question is : "Why?"
Normally I would get 2 sacks from mobs, uh let's say if I train on my Byebye station meso farmer, I would get 2 sacks, not 1.
How come?

I'm laughing so hard for that mess up, didn't even notice it.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Okay...?
    KuronekonovaXatra
  • XatraXatra
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Okay...?

Good thing you said that, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed I didn't even ask my question.
    Don't know how I just skipped that part and posted this... Edited the post ^ lmao.
  • AppleJuicierAppleJuicier
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    because the mob in byebye are special, they have the chance to drop 2 bag at once instead of 1, chu chu no
  • XatraXatra
    edited June 2019
    because the mob in byebye are special, they have the chance to drop 2 bag at once instead of 1, chu chu no
    What about CLP? Same applies to Arcana? ;-;