[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Solved] V Royal Gift Box missing from notifier

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay, gifts

Brief bug summary: The V Royal Gift Box, given out by the Player Appreciation ReVVard event, disappeared from the giftbox notifier after the 2/2 unscheduled maintenance.

More details:
According to http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//20218/, this gift could be claimed until February 7th.
This date also appeared when examining it in the giftbox notifier.
I did not claim the box yet.
After the unscheduled maintenance on 2/2, the giftbox notifier contains only the compensation items for the Feb 1st issues. The ReVVard box is no longer there.

Steps to reproduce:
Check the giftbox notifier on an account that has not claimed the Player Appreciation ReVVard box (a. k. a "V Royal Gift Box") yet.

Name: 4everWicked
Class: Kanna
Level: 202
World: Kradia
Date and Time: after the unscheduled maintenance on February 2nd, 2017

Edit: UBreakIFix was correct. Claiming one of the new rewards and relogging (well... logging back in after the next maintenance) made the box reappear.

Comments

• UBreakIFixUBreakIFix
    Reactions: 340
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Bug type: Gameplay, gifts

Brief bug summary: The V Royal Gift Box, given out by the Player Appreciation ReVVard event, disappeared from the giftbox notifier after the 2/2 unscheduled maintenance.

More details:
    According to http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//20218/, this gift could be claimed until February 7th.
    This date also appeared when examining it in the giftbox notifier.
    I did not claim the box yet.
    After the unscheduled maintenance on 2/2, the giftbox notifier contains only the compensation items for the Feb 1st issues. The ReVVard box is no longer there.

Steps to reproduce:
    Check the giftbox notifier on an account that has not claimed the Player Appreciation ReVVard box (a. k. a "V Royal Gift Box") yet.

Name: 4everWicked
    Class: Kanna
    Level: 202
    World: Kradia
    Date and Time: after the unscheduled maintenance on February 2nd, 2017

Did you collect all the rewards? There were at least 8 rewards given out this morning for maintenance. Try collecting items then seeing if it's still present, since they sometimes to get backed up.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I don't want to collect them yet. I have until the 20th and I see no reason to clutter up my inventory with exp and drop coupons I can't use (because servers are still not stable) and which will expire.

I claimed the honor medals, it made no difference.
  • UBreakIFixUBreakIFix
    Reactions: 340
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    I don't want to collect them yet. I have until the 20th and I see no reason to clutter up my inventory with exp and drop coupons I can't use (because servers are still not stable) and which will expire.

I claimed the honor medals, it made no difference.

I had a similar concern, but the limit for those items is 15. If you make space for the box, then log out and back in it should appear in the list. I hope that helps.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You say "log out and back in" as if that's easy to do... I'll take your word for it, for now.

Edit: thank you, it worked.