[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A Rank Nebs with Bad Stats?

RawRaw
Reactions: 515
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
So I wa fusing today, and got a nebulite that was A rank (dark purple) dex%, but the stats it says to add is 1%...is this real life? Perhaps a collectors item as the worst nebulite ever? Yikes

Moderator Note:

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the <u><b><a href="http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/33/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines#latest">MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines</a></b></u> when posting in this subforum.

Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Character level:
Character job:
World name:
Date and time of the incident:
(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• RawRaw
    edited February 2017
    Was*
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2017
    I got one too.

02072017.png

IGN: Anègasakí
    Class: Hayato(5)
    World: MYBCKN
    Lv. 217
    Date and Time of Incident: 02/07/2017, Approx. 3 AM EST/8 AM GMT
  • metehongmetehong
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017
    I have the same issue as they person above (1%DEX), It seems to affect mainly [A] DEX Nebs (both Percent and Flat Dex) after browsing the web for similar cases. I've sent a ticket regarding this issue on the 19th of Jan and Nexon replied:

January 20, 2017 11:24

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced due to this issue. I appreciate the update that you have provided. I'll go ahead and report it to the Game Team for further review since the latest patch should resolve this issue. Should there be any other issues or questions regarding the game, feel free to contact us again and we will be more than happy to assist you. You may also visit our support page if you encounter other issues.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Sincerely,

GM Eysera
    Nexon America, Inc.

Obviously a Generic response however im sure they will fix it in an upcoming maintenance or something :P
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    edited February 2017
    I got another one with 2%.
    02072017a.png

Time: 2:45 PM EST/7:45 PM GMT
  • RawRaw
    edited February 2017
    Thank god they're fixing it, I'll just keep til then. I don't really care as long as I don't end up with a 1% neb A rank lol that's just terrible
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    edited February 2017
    *BUMP* for visibility.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited February 2017
    Forwarded this.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    edited February 2017
    02072017.png

02072017a.png

Bug type: Wrong Stat Rolls on Nebulites

Brief bug summary: When fusing A-rank nebulites, getting DEX related results can yield lower than usual stats for A-rank in general.
    More details:
    Typically, A-rank Nebulites roll 3-4% when it's a % stat bonus, such as %STR, %DEX, %LUK, % INT, %DEF, %HP, %MP. The bugged rolls have caused A-rank DEX nebulites to occasionally roll 1 or 2%, which should only come from C-Rank and B-Rank nebulites respectively.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Fuse any A-rank nebulites.
    2. With a little RNG (like in most things), you will find a bugged DEX nebulite.

Character name: Anègasakí
    Character level: 217
    Character job: Hayato(5)
    World name: MYBCKN
    Date and time of the incident: 02/07/2017, 3 AM EST and 2:45 PM EST
    Invulgo
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Thing is, these weren't supposed to be DEX nebulites at all.
    The RNG actually dealt you an avoid or accuracy neb.
    However, since those stats were taken out in the Limitless update, someone on the GMS team replaced the stats on those nebs with DEX or low %DEX, instead of completely removing these nebs ID's from the pool.
  • RawRaw
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the update AKradian, lol I thought they had it glitched til I saw a few in the FM the other day 4%.