[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rip 1k coins

BrendiruBrendiru
Reactions: 530
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Today I'm unable to stay online for more than one minute because the server disconnects me automatically. I missed a few days by accident, and thus I won't be getting the 1k oda coins even with the 5 extra entries. I'll still try to participate until the end, but I doubt I'll be able to buy the badge.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Maybe they'll extend the event due to the server stability issues ...
    Even if they don't, hang on to your coins. Sengoku High returns 1-2 times each year.
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited February 2017
    I sure hope so. If not I will keep 'em anyway. Same as jewels.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    Brendiru wrote: »

If they were to retire the content i'm fairly certain that they'd inform us beforehand, so no need to fret :).
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Brendiru wrote: »

If they were to retire the content i'm fairly certain that they'd inform us beforehand, so no need to fret :).

ROFLMAO
    Are you serious?
    I can't remember Nexon ever telling us, "This is the last/only time we are offering this event, so get your rewards while you still can!"
    In fact, I doubt they even make that decision before/while running an event. They do it after, or when it comes time to run it again.

But I am pretty sure Sengoku High isn't about to be retired. It seems to be one of Nexon's favorites, as it actually gets updates - new worthwhile items in the shop - every time it comes back.