[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow Badges the use of Spell Traces

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 6,020
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are two well known badges in-game that have slots:
- Ghost Ship Exorcist
- Sengoku Hakase Badge

It is generally scrolled using a Chaos Scroll, Chaos Scroll of Goodness, or Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness.

The problem is that we can't use the Spell Trace system in order to use:
- Innocence Scroll 30%
- Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%

I think there should be a change to enable the ability of badges to use the Spell Trace system for Innocence Scrolls or Pure Clean Slate Scrolls.
Invulgo
  1. Do you agree with the suggestion?15 votes
    1. Yes.
       93% (14 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Somewhat.
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I believe KMS has no badges with slots at all, which is why the Spell Trace system does not recognize them as items that can be scrolled.

Of course this needs to be remedied. They should get the same options as other accessories.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    I haven't seen too many lately, but aren't there accessory scrolls for str/dex/luk/int? I'm pretty sure you can use those to scroll badges/shoulders. Although their availability is probably limited. I think Nexon should add that option for tracing.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I haven't seen too many lately, but aren't there accessory scrolls for str/dex/luk/int? I'm pretty sure you can use those to scroll badges/shoulders. Although their availability is probably limited. I think Nexon should add that option for tracing.

You can't use prime accessory or other scrolls on badges. Only scroll that literally works is a chaos scroll.