[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is New Leaf City Gone?

kibikkibik
Reactions: 425
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Is New Leaf City Gone? If it is can't continue to play the game because i am now out of potions.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    It's still there, but the only way to get there is to take the subway from Kerning City.
    I recommend leaving a mule there to buy potions (and send them to your other chars through storage).

However, you should look into doing daily bosses for elixirs and power elixirs, and also make sure to use Jr. Boogie familiar for MP. I honestly can't remember the last time I've had to buy potions on any of my characters, including brand-new accounts on Reboot.
  • kibikkibik
    Reactions: 425
    edited March 2017
    There is no selection to take the train to NLC in Kerning. I can buy a ticket but the i can't board the train.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Oh beautiful!
    They accidentally removed the option when they added Kerning Tower. (NLC is still there, I can reach it with my Hyper Teleport Rock).
    Time to make a Bug Report.
    JulyShadowJoshXD
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Can you not reach it via the Mirror Anymore? I never noticed it was removed

It disappeared from the Mirror when the Mirror's interface changed in v180 or thereabouts.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

It disappeared from the Mirror when the Mirror's interface changed in v180 or thereabouts.

It might not be accidental then, did anybody get acknowledgment via a ticket that it was a mistake? They might be removing the content... nobody goes there anymore really. I guess maybe reboot for the nebs?

Why would they remove it? And without notice, at that?
    The NPC still sells tickets for the subway, too.
    This is not the first time that we got a KMS patch and it overrode the turnstile's list of options. It's just a bug.
    (And people do go there, for example to craft certain "itcg" items including CIlbis and Furies, to do quests, and to collect special drops. Or to buy the potions, like this thread's starter.)

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited March 2017

It might not be accidental then, did anybody get acknowledgment via a ticket that it was a mistake? They might be removing the content... nobody goes there anymore really. I guess maybe reboot for the nebs?

This is not the first time that we got a KMS patch and it overrode the turnstile's list of options. It's just a bug.
    (And people do go there, for example to craft certain "itcg" items including CIlbis and Furies, to do quests, and to collect special drops. Or to buy the potions, like this thread's starter.)

+Masteria through time and for Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest revamp that coming this winter! oh wait.. winter about to end =[

Mar 07, 2016:
    "we plan to temporarily close down the Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest and reopen it later this year."

By Aletai
    Mar 07, 2016
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/7663/crimsonwood-keep-pq-closure

-_-
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    July wrote: »

+Masteria through time and for Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest revamp that coming this winter! oh wait.. winter about to end =[

Do you need to go to NLC for Masteria Through Time? I thought it had a shortcut in the side bar, or the mirror, or something.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2017
    July wrote: »

Do you need to go to NLC for Masteria Through Time? I thought it had a shortcut in the side bar, or the mirror, or something.

It does, but NLC and Phantom Forest have all those new quests now for the accessory set that was added alongside it.
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited March 2017
    I have mine on my Hyper Teleport Rock.. So this is a bug.