[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just plain shameful nexon

itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in Rants and Raves
So I was doing the holloween event and got to the part with the dress, when I opened up the chest ghosts came out so I killed them and left assuming it was a trap. Saw the quest wasn't completed and now I can't continue. WTF Nexon you leave a glitch in that stops players from completling an event. WTH is the event there in the first place if there's a glitch of that nature. Seriously Nexon you should fix this. You wonder why your losing popularity but you ignore things like this. Though not as much of an issue the dual blade package quest has been broken for 6 YEARS now. Procrastination much. If you would fix things from a moral standpoint and not a monetary standpoint you would likely be far more popular and save money in the long run.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    So you left the room, without getting the dress you went in there for, and it's Nexon's fault?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

So you left the room, without getting the dress you went in there for, and it's Nexon's fault?
    It's Nexon's fault you can't go back there and get it, yes. Or go back to the NPC who will scold you and tell you to try harder. Or something. We don't usually lose the ability to continue a questline by making one mistake, and I don't think it was intended to be this way this time.

Especially since a lot of people are reporting getting disconnected while fighting the ghosts.
    LilyflowerTubaZeldaOfHyrule
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    This is exactly why I'm holding off on doing the questline until there's a fix. Hopefully it's fixed in a reasonable amount of time. It's ridiculous that people have to be hesitant on doing an event because of a glitch.
    ZeldaOfHyrule
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

This is exactly why I'm holding off on doing the questline until there's a fix. Hopefully it's fixed in a reasonable amount of time. It's ridiculous that people have to be hesitant on doing an event because of a glitch.
    probably the right thing to do i boomed my leg / leg thief tyrant glove testing out safegaurds
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    -removed-
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    To be fair though, there are a lot of crashes and they're not tied to any one thing in particular.

Case in point my Evan crashed a grand total of one time in the whole mess. My Shade, on the other hand, I gave up after crash #6 trying to get the invisible cloth or whatever.
  • itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

It a murder mystery it's natural to expect traps. Not to mention you have to open the chest twice! It's natural to assume if you open a chest once and what you came there for isn't in it that it's not there. It is nexon's fault because it's a bug in the first place. All bugs are the game developers responsiblity regardless of how they occur. If something happens differently from the way it was intended to happen it is a bug and is the sole responsiblity of whoever manages the game.