[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EXP/Drop Coupons Disappear After Disconnection

SorrowSorrow
Reactions: 2,780
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We currently have some coupons that disappear when disconnecting from the game... which is inconsistent with Enjoyable winter/2x EXP (use) that stay active after disconnecting. This suggestion is to address some of the exp/drop buffs that don't stay active after disconnecting.

Please fix the following, as they disappear when disconnecting from server:
- MVP EXP Buff
- Lucky Winter
- 2x Drop use coupon
- Alchemy EXP potion (10% exp) [Can someone test this]
- Alchemy Drop potion (Wealth Aquisition Potion) -Suggested by AlexF
JettLuvsU

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Gold Monster Park potion stays after disconnection.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Thank you for confirming this. :)
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    Thank you for putting together a list of all the EXP/Drop coupons that disappear after disconnecting.
    We'll be sure to have this included in our report to have it looked into.

Arwoooo~
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    I support this.
    Arwoo, I would also add the Alchemy Drop potion (Wealth Aquisition Potion) to the list.

It has been added! We were aware that this was an issue brought up in the past, but having a list of all the EXP/Drop coupons that disappear upon disconnecting is a big plus.
    JettLuvsUAlexF
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    I don't think any drop buffs whatsoever survive disconnection. Nor was it ever announced that they would.
    Nexon only ever made it so EXP buffs do.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    I don't think any drop buffs whatsoever survive disconnection. Nor was it ever announced that they would.
    Nexon only ever made it so EXP buffs do.

MVP doesn't survive disconnect.

I'm not saying there are no bugs with EXP potions getting lost on d/c.
    Just saying drop potions were not intended to survive. (I do think they should, but that's a suggestion, whereas the EXP potions should be written up as a bug report).
    JettLuvsU
  • SorrowSorrow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Drop rate often complements EXP rate. Example: 2x EXP/Drop Event. If there are any EXP/Drop buffs I've missed in the list, please comment and I will add to the list.
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited May 2017
    As it is now, if you disconnect or crash, your long duration buffs (i.e lucky winter, echo of hero, pb and cht etc) all disappear. It doesn't make sense how we are given 30 minute or an hour long buffs just for it to disappear within couple of seconds. Please do what you did to the exp buffs where if you disconnected or crashed it would still be in effect when you log back in.