[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid + Glimmering Heart cannot be equipped

iceerulesiceerules
Reactions: 300
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
EDIT (5/25 2:40 AM PST): Bug Report no longer relevant. Issue solved by unequipping old Android and heart.

Bug type:
Event item functionality

Brief Bug Summary:
Angelic Busters cannot equip the Glimmering Wondroid Heart nor the Katroid Android (and possibly the other Wondroids). Attempting to do so will prompt the following notification, "Your stats are too low to equip this item or you do not meet the job requirement."

More Details:
As far as I am aware, this only affects Angelic Busters. This problem may also extend to both types of Hearts and the other Wondroids.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Obtain the Glimmering Wondroid Heart and the Katroid Wondroid from the Wondroid Event Shop on an Angelic Buster character.
2. Attempt to equip the Glimmering Heart and Wondroid.

Character name:
IceeBuster

Character Level:

Character Job:
Angelic Buster

World Name: Broa

Date and time of incident:
5/25/17 2:00 AM PST

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Did you unequip your existing android and heart before trying to equip the Katroid and Glimmering Wondroid Heart?
    iceerules
  • iceerulesiceerules
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    Thank you! I can't believe I didn't think of that before writing this.
    Is it possible to delete/lock this thread?