[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When was the last World Leap Event? Odds of more?

BondableBondable
Reactions: 400
edited June 2017 in General Chat
What are the odds of another happening in 2017, and when was the last one? I kinda wanna leave Reboot and move back to Bera.. Would they even allow this?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty certain that even if they have a new World Leap event, moving into or out of Reboot would not be allowed.
  • BondableBondable
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain that even if they have a new World Leap event, moving into or out of Reboot would not be allowed.

Yeah that sounds about right. RIP, staying in reboot. Not being able to trade is really starting to get to me. Especially when Nexon gives you duplicates of unique items and cash shop items..
  • SwordofShieldsSwordofShields
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2017
    Hopefully soon. I want out of GRAZED, it's so dead.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited June 2017
    I believe it was a couple years ago - when they sent my character to the WRONG WORLD in the alliance and promised to bring a world ally xfer event (which never happened, the lying incompetent jerks)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Bondable wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

Yeah that sounds about right. RIP, staying in reboot. Not being able to trade is really starting to get to me. Especially when Nexon gives you duplicates of unique items and cash shop items..

I wanna bring a character Into reboot (It totally isn't full of perm NX or anything...just a plain character)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    What they should do is merge everything into one world, except reboot. Then just have one economy in the new world. Also implement tons of channels in the one world.
    krsk
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited June 2017
    Yeah Transfer in Reboot is not allowed cause it work differntly than the other worlds
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited June 2017
    I don't know why people think they can go between reboot and normal worlds, that the passive in Reboot will problably stay if you were to change, making it impossible to switch worlds, besides it would problably glich if you bring itens with scrolls in it.

I do agree on how a world merge or world alliance is necesary, a transfer would just make the dead worlds even more dead, so not worth doing honestly, i don't know why nexon hesitate so much about this, why not ask if players want or how many want or where they want to merge/ally with.
    krsk
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    I don't know why people think they can go between reboot and normal worlds, that the passive in Reboot will problably stay if you were to change, making it impossible to switch worlds, besides it would problably glich if you bring itens with scrolls in it.

I do agree on how a world merge or world alliance is necesary, a transfer would just make the dead worlds even more dead, so not worth doing honestly, i don't know why nexon hesitate so much about this, why not ask if players want or how many want or where they want to merge/ally with.

I just wanna bring over my Perm NX from Renegades/Nova since I am NEVER EVER GOING TO PLAY THERE AGAIN! =3=" If Nexon would allow a cash transfer across worlds...Id be quite happy. Just don't allow transfer of cubes and scrolls and...ya know...enhancing items. Boom, good event.
    edited June 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

I just wanna bring over my Perm NX from Renegades/Nova since I am NEVER EVER GOING TO PLAY THERE AGAIN! =3=" If Nexon would allow a cash transfer across worlds...Id be quite happy. Just don't allow transfer of cubes and scrolls and...ya know...enhancing items. Boom, good event.

Not sure how they would monetize that event.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017

Its meant to be nice...like a world transfer/cash transfer event...
    edited June 2017

Its meant to be nice...like a world transfer/cash transfer event...

If they would ever do this to be nice, I would postulate that it would be when they release the black mage, if they ever decide to make him an actual boss.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited June 2017
    Sooo, after looking over the kms post again, apparently they got a world xfer event with this patch.
    https://orangemushroom.net/2017/01/04/kms-ver-1-2-270-maplestory-beyond-evolve/

Sounds promising, but I won't hold my breath