[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Delivery NPC

IamCoreanIamCorean
Reactions: 100
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Sending delivery system through NPCs don't work in EU server. Please fix it in the next maintenance.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    This is intentional.
    The delivery NPC is only for delivering items from Nexon to players.
    There is no way to send items from one player to another.
  • IamCoreanIamCorean
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    This is intentional.

Thanks for the help, but I used to be a user in KMS. If your thought is right in case, then why is there a 'send' button when I click the NPC?
    Check it out and please fix it Nexon.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    IamCorean wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    This is intentional.

Thanks for the help, but I used to be a user in KMS. If your thought is right in case, then why is there a 'send' button when I click the NPC?
    Check it out and please fix it Nexon.

The "Send" button is there for GMs to use.

KMS and GMS are not the same. And I've been a GMS player for nine years so I can tell you the history:
    We used to have Duey as the delivery NPC, and he could take items from one user to another.
    However, Duey was abused by hackers, so in January 2011 Nexon "retired" him and put in Donald instead, who could only be used by GMs to send items to players.
    Last year, when Donald Trump ran for US President, Nexon replaced the Donald NPC with Blair to avoid political issues, but her function is the same as his.
    IamCorean