[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Many Crashes while participating in Eluna event

SgfSgf
Reactions: 745
edited July 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Crash on event map
Brief bug summary: Participating in the Eluna map event every hour, there appears to be constant crashes, I have done the Eluna event 7 times and its crashed me 4 times and i rarely crash ever. This also kicks you out of the event as for some reason you cant log back into the event map.

More details: From what i can tell the crash mostly happens when trying to change maps, but it has also happens while simply fighting monsters

Steps to reproduce: Unknown/Variable

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: BISHgohome

Character level: 221

Character job: Bishop

World name:Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 10:15 PDT

Comments

• SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    Reactions: 620
    edited July 2017
    i have crashed 5 times now and every time ive been over a geyser attacking mobs
  • SDMagicSDMagic
    Reactions: 410
    edited July 2017
    I've crashed 3 times out of 5 now and all of them were in the map Danger Zone. The last time I didn't even attempt to kill anything I was just trying to walk through it to see what the maps further down are like.
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    edited July 2017
    something to mention is ive never crashed on a map without any of those geysers, and i usually crash next to one, im pretty sure those things are messing something up
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    I have a few crashes...and a HECK of a ton of lag whenever I enter or leave into the "Lobby" of the Eluna Express.
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    edited July 2017
    So ive been in about 8 of the prospecting events and crashed 6 times out of them, in my latest attempt i made a point to not touch any of the geysers that blast you into the air as i had always been crashing while next to one, like i thought i didn't crash. As far as i can tell using skills while touching them seems to mess up something and crash you out of the server, if anyone has been crashing take a note of where the geysers are and avoid standing on them. Hopefully nexon will look into whatever causes this and fix it.

Hello.

Please follow the Bug Reporting format when posting in this subforum.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited July 2017
    Hello

I will monitor this topic. If it hasn't been forwarded yet I will.

YinYangX
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I've also have been having this issue :/
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    edited July 2017
    i have become exceedingly tired of this bug and wish it to die
  • RiceyTofuRiceyTofu
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I have crashed during the majority of these entries to this event, especially during the Elemental Elunite boss and whenever the critters that try to eat me to steal my elunites. The crashes are also happening to my friends as well. Please fix this issue as soon as you can.
  • NajTreblaNajTrebla
    Reactions: 215
    edited July 2017

Brief bug summary: i keep disconnecting during the event while hunting monsters in the geyser area.

More details: i've noticed it's mostly because of the geysers, during at least 5 runs yesterday 3 of them ended uo in me disconnecting while near a geyser

Steps to reproduce: As stated by now, simply being near one them seems to trigger it, then again some people dont experience this problem at all.

Character name: NajxTrebla

Character level: 150

Character job: ice Lighting mage

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 29th July during the entire day

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
    ( CEST )
  • NajTreblaNajTrebla
    Reactions: 215
    edited July 2017
    NajTrebla wrote: »

Brief bug summary: i keep disconnecting during the event while hunting monsters in the geyser area.

More details: i've noticed it's mostly because of the geysers, during at least 5 runs yesterday 3 of them ended uo in me disconnecting while near a geyser

Steps to reproduce: As stated by now, simply being near one them seems to trigger it, then again some people dont experience this problem at all.

Character name: NajxTrebla

Character level: 150

Character job: ice Lighting mage

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 29th July during the entire day

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
    ( CEST )

End of the day edit/more info, I'd like to add that i have NOT been disconnecting during any of my runs today, i switch to another map with no Geysers at all and now it seems to work just fine.