[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kind of a big deal to me but just a question.

PlyoAtomicPlyoAtomic
Reactions: 640
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I currently have all 40 classes available to reboot (not zero) for my legion mostly. Burning is merely minutes away and I was planning on burning a permanent-beginner for fun. When I find out that I cannot have more than 40 slots in a world I start to panic, deciding which character I'm going to delete was a tough choice but I finally made my decision, only to realize I have to wait 24 hours before I can even partake in the burning event. Sorry was just ranting but here's the question. When Cadena/Illium come out will we be able to make more than 40 characters? I don't mean a whole page but at least 2 more. This would be a major problem seeing as I have a collection of level 130+ characters and do NOT want to delete a single one of them but still want to play the new classes.
  1. Regardless of what they decide, do you think they should increase maximum characters per world?12 votes
    1. Yes
       92% (11 votes)
    2. No
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    KMS expanded the character limit for each of those characters so GMS will too when they get here in the winter update
    PlyoAtomic
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    KMS expanded the character limit for each of those characters so GMS will too when they get here in the winter update

It's true they increased the number of character slots, but that's because KMS didn't have more than 40 classes prior to the release of Cadena and Illium. We however (except for the Zero-less Reboot server) have 41 classes since they released Blaster more than a year ago.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    RailBird wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »

It's true they increased the number of character slots, but that's because KMS didn't have more than 40 classes prior to the release of Cadena and Illium. We however (except for the Zero-less Reboot server) have 41 classes since they released Blaster more than a year ago.

KMS still don't have 40 classes.
    However, they had people who had made 40 characters and leveled them high for Union (Legion), and they realized they can't force people to delete a high level character, even if it's the same class as another, to make room for the new class.

We, however, have 4 classes they don't, so we need more than 40 slots already.
    Catooolooo
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited August 2017
    They do have 40, if you count Pink Bean
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    pink bean is more of an event than an actual class
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    pink bean is more of an event than an actual class

It still takes up a slot whenever the event rolls by.