[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

REQUESTING IMMEADIATE HELP PLEASE!

SimzSimz
Reactions: 985
edited August 2017 in Tech Support
Botters have taken over every single channel in fantasy theme world, at the map where you can find the entrance to the ghost mansion(funny station 2 i believe?). i cant even complete the express quest like this. i have never seen botters take over every channel for the same map. what should i do?

Comments

• SimzSimz
    edited August 2017
    *edit not funny but funky station 2
  • SimzSimz
    edited August 2017
    edit 2* they also seem to have taken over extreme station 3 in fantasy theme world. I cant even report them all :/
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    You can report the maps affected via a ticket to Nexon; pick one player to report and mention the maps and channels affected in the body of the report. Include a few screenshots to demonstrate the problem and be as polite and as detailed as possible.

This is not a technical support issue, although I sympathize with your situation.
  • SimzSimz
    edited August 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    You can report the maps affected via a ticket to Nexon; pick one player to report and mention the maps and channels affected in the body of the report. Include a few screenshots to demonstrate the problem and be as polite and as detailed as possible.

This is not a technical support issue, although I sympathize with your situation.

alright then, i will do as you said. But on a side note does that mean i have to mention the errr...names.. of each and every botter?
    as for the classification, i apologize, i just werent sure were to put this.