[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game bugged?

LaudingLauding
Reactions: 100
edited August 2017 in Tech Support
Hi everyone,

I recently started experiencing a glitch in the game where whenever I try to activate any runes while training on my any characters, the rune would automatically fail without me inputting anything. This also lead me to discover a bug in which I am unable to vertical jump on my main character. I have looked and tried all solutions available(e.g. reinstalling the game, doing a FULL shutdown/restart of my computer) but nothing seems to be working.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Are you suffering from any other symptoms listed here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/151/memory-dll-corruption/p1
    What class is your main character? What key combo do you need to do to vertical jump?

• LaudingLauding
    edited August 2017
    I haven't experienced any of the other issues listed in the thread. The main issue I have is not being able to activate a rune without it automatically failing. My main character is a wind archer so the vertical jump combo is up+jump key. It is currently not working for me.

Thanks for the response!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Sounds like a keyboard issue to me. Do you have "sticky keys" on?
    Do you have another keyboard you can try?
  • LaudingLauding
    edited August 2017
    Apparently it was a keyboard issue! I just unplugged and replugged it and that got it working. Thank you so much, I didn't even think to check my keyboard!