[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Make a true old school server

ThatGuySeanThatGuySean
Reactions: 305
edited September 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello everyone :)

As a 10 year mapler, ive made many memories on the game and been through all the ups and downs of maplestory; This is my suggestion to Nexon; Create a true old school server. while Reboot is a great server its not exactly what those old school maplers remember when they played v62. nostalgia is an important thing with millennials, and i know a lot of people would come back to play a server dedicated to that era. I talked with GM Malmol, and he also agreed as a long time player, he too would love to see a server like that. Anyways, hopefully this can be real one day and not just an idea. Would you guys play an old school server? why or why not :)
itzThomas
  1. Would you play a true old school server0 votes
    1. definitely!
       0% (0 votes)
    2. nah
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Hello, legacy server discussion is currently banned on these forums. You can suggest this on other platforms that don't have this rule, such as the subreddit, although I cannot guarantee its popularity.

Close reason: Legacy server discussion
    Old Maple
    - Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous verions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
    Perma
This discussion has been closed.