[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

2x Drop Coupon "Exploit"

botclbotcl
Reactions: 200
Member, Private Tester
edited November 11 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Exploit (game)

Brief bug summary:
Duplicated 2x exp coupons infinitely.

More details:
If you change channel or login to the game/enter auction house/cash shop you get 4 2x exp coupons every time.

Steps to reproduce:
Login and change channel having empty slots in your use tab

Character name/level/job/World:
No need for this info on this bug.

Date and time of the incident (CET):
11 November 2017 First attempt.
11 November 2017 Last attempt.

Comments

• MatthewHKnightMatthewHKnight
    Reactions: 425
    edited November 11
    LMAO I noticed this myself I went into the cash shop to get a 2x EXP coupon come out and I get more 2x coupons I was like WTF! go back into Cash Shop get more 2x coupons I ended up now with a ton of 2x coupons...

5RG2f4f.jpg
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 2,905
    edited November 11
    I can vouch that this is a real bug, im dropping all my coupons cause dont want to risk getting punished for having these
    edited November 11
    I can vouch that this is a real bug, im dropping all my coupons cause dont want to risk getting punished for having these

Ban me make my day, do GRAZED a huge favor and ban me over having them LMAO I've about had it with this game anyways...
    People be like you don't like the game why don't you quit?
    Whats does it matter to you ?
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 12
    I guess they figure what's the worst that's going to happen...? They expire at the end of the day, so enjoy the free 2x all day.
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    Reactions: 305
    edited November 12

I didn't drop the coupons yet. Now I cannot enter Maplestory, but I only used 3 of them, because I hate ''cheating'' or taking advantage of bugs.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 2,905
    edited November 12

I didn't drop the coupons yet. Now I cannot enter Maplestory, but I only used 3 of them, because I hate ''cheating'' or taking advantage of bugs.

I think the thing that started it was the 2x coupon from the gift box. I think thats where the bug is/was
    edited November 13
    Not likely gonna happen again unless we magically have that in like 2 Sunny Sunday's which I doubt it so won't happen again at least with the perks...