[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Severe lag when too many monsters are on the map.

Comments

• ArcticAranArcticAran
    Reactions: 810
    edited March 2018
    o:) It's now solved thank you, just needed to reopen the client after the patch that's all. Now I'm lag free
    AKradian
  • AkamaSescrAkamaSescr
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited March 2018
    @AKradian thanks for your concern on this problem with us, you're truly a nice fellow. This new patch did solved the problem for me aswell. I'm glad that the community did give us the requiered attention to help and assist us.
  • zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
    Reactions: 840
    edited March 2018
    was able to use my lvl range maps again (unable since Dec). some lag in higher lvl but not freezing like b4.
  • trash90trash90
    I have lag after pinkbean patch
  • DysDys
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2018
    I used to lag before and then the patch previously discussed fixed it. However, after the recent lifestyle of pink bean patch the lag is back.
  • ValaentineValaentine
    Reactions: 100
    After the lifestyle of pink bean patch, playing the game on my main : level 202 mercedes, has been unbearable.
    Freezes until I either die or the game kicks me for "hacking" or whatever because of the insane lag.
    I can't even use any of the copious amounts of 2x coupons to train, until they give us a new patch or i just quit trying.
    It froze during Vita, it's freezing during this. It's like maplestory just wants us to not
    Completely fine with other low leveled classes with smallest amounts of lag, but thiis is just? stupid.
  • CherryKakyoinCherryKakyoin
    Reactions: 510
    edited May 2018
    Valaentine wrote: »
    After the lifestyle of pink bean patch, playing the game on my main : level 202 mercedes, has been unbearable.
    Freezes until I either die or the game kicks me for "hacking" or whatever because of the insane lag.
    I can't even use any of the copious amounts of 2x coupons to train, until they give us a new patch or i just quit trying.
    It froze during Vita, it's freezing during this. It's like maplestory just wants us to not
    Completely fine with other low leveled classes with smallest amounts of lag, but thiis is just? stupid.

I come again to confirm this...partly, i haven't grinded in any arcane river map ever since pb patch was implemented, however, i have noticed high lag in dark world tree, it's nearly unplayable (And i say nearly, because i'm barely capable of using return to town scroll to get out) additionally, found some lag spikes in higher level maps, such as showa town and monster park, unlike las time, the lag is not AS bad (just because i can at least grind lower level characters in showa town, unlike the time when i first made this post) but for lv200+ areas, it seems to be as deadly as it used to be.
  • pigitatopigitato
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2018
    still not fixed
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited May 2018
    started again at night time. wasnt a huge problem in the afternoon
  • VzLaJuanXVzLaJuanX
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    I been having this issue for some years now, around november - december or last year it was fixed in the backend changes they did, but it returned in the patch around february, so far it's still there.

I second some entries here, it only happens on my main (214) and in high levels maps, to get and idea of how bad it is i don't even train it anymore, only mules, on low level maps this doesn't happen.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited September 2018
    the problem to day of today persist , tremendus lag and dc in vanish , perion future , iam whit other character and the lag in this areas persist , this is unplayable , ms need a fix in this areas ..........