[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deleting character post Mega Character Burninator?

The_DegeneratorThe_Degenerator
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
I used a mega character burninator on a new Hayato I made and after 3rd job I decided I didn't like the class. Under the assumption this would be like previous burning events where you could delete the character and burn a new one, I tried deleting the Hayato and as I tried to do so, the message box told me "You will be able to burn another character after deleting this one", so I did. Afterward, however, there was so sign posting that I had any way of burning another character. I logged into the game on a different character and the reward box on the UI which the burninator came in wasn't there, and when I checked the website and looked at my rewards it said I had already been awarded and claimed the burninator. I don't know if it was intended that I wouldn't be able to make another burning character and that popup was just there because of previous events, but if anyone has any idea of what happened I would love to know.

Comments

• YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited May 2018
    Unlike the burning events, this item was a consumable potion, so it didn't work the same way. From what I've read though, the potion is also glitched, and instead of lasting 7 days like it's supposed to, it expires when you log off.
    The_Degenerator
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Thank you for reporting this.
    I suspect that, as Yoongi said, the message is simply incorrect, left over from regular Burning Project events.
    I have forwarded the issue to Nexon.
    The_Degenerator