[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My appearance changed without me doing anything

AlmightymagikarpAlmightymagikarp
Reactions: 620
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
I logged back on my burning char and now he looks completely different, different eyes, skin tone, hair and colour. I didn't do the beauty salon quest and haven't touched my REG coupons yet. now i look terrible.

Comments

• nassikkanassikka
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    The exactly same thing happened to me and my friends! Our hairs were changed to "Cutie hair" without doing anything. Just now I noticed that it had changed at some point. None of us had used any of the tutorial coupons, even by accident... This bug really messes up everyone's looks. The bug also makes one of my friends crash whenever trying to enter the cash shop. And when I enter the cash shop, I see no hair, as my character looks bald. One of my friends also lost the default kinesis hair that isn't available anywhere else...

Server: EU Reboot
    IGN: evonaabi

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Thank you for reporting this. I've forwarded it.

If you and your affected friends could post more details, it would help Nexon pinpoint the problem:
    Please list:
    Character name
    World
    Old hairstyle and how it was acquired (e.g., "Dual Blade long hair, at creation")
    New hairstyle and when you first noticed it
    Old face and how it was acquired
    New face and when you first noticed it