[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[LAB] Bugged out when doing a quest

im2hawt4uim2hawt4u
Reactions: 210
in Bug Reporting
Writing this in hopes that people may have solutions to my problem or a GM can help me out.

Essentially i was questing to obtain my Explorer emblem and for some reason I cannot continue the quest.
I am on Chapter 3: The Stolen Jewel after killing the rabbit and obtaining the gem. I complete the thought bubble
after picking up the gem but I cannot continue by talking to Olive. There is neither a quest for me to accept in my
lightbulb on the left, nor is there a lightbulb above Olive's head.

I cannot change channel in hopes of refreshing the trigger for quest completion nor does logging in and logging out work.
I cannot teleport out of the map because of the map enforced enclosure, by prohibitting teleporting out.

I've tried submitting a ticket but to no avail it doesn't work for some odd reason.

If anyone has a solution or if a GM sees this please contact me
DenseZechen

Comments