[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Completely changing a class... Possible or nah?

EternityMaxEternityMax
Reactions: 1,120
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Started playing again recently after a 2-year hiatus, soooooo, apologies for the ignorance.
I'd like to ask... Is there a way to change a character's class? And I'm not talking about Open Job Advancement, but more like... Switching from Marksman to Dark Knight, for example. That sorta thing.

The reason I'm asking is because I don't really like my current class, nor its open advancements, but I achieved way too much in it. Perfect legendary IA lines, tons of quests completed, tons of medals, all traits maxed, high clean range, etc etc etc. I don't want it all to go to waste... So I wanna know if there's a way to completely change the class, or perhaps a way to pass all these achievements from my current character to a new one... or anything of the sort. If not, then I'll just suck it up :3

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Sorry, there is no way to do that.