[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legion daily quests gone?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
There were two quests every day for legion to kill the gold and normal dragons and now they are gone! Is this a glitch or are they just gone now? Also the legion ranks seem to be gone also in game!!! T.T

Comments

• ScratchVinylScratchVinyl
    Reactions: 100
    Can't even talk to her to start a legion, she just seems bugged.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    For me, Dame Appropriation seems to have nothing to say to me in Kradia, but in Reboot she is fine.

I suspect that the problem occurs only for Legions in allied worlds that are not the "main" of their alliance.

What worlds are you in, CrystalOra and ScratchVinyl?
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    For me, Dame Appropriation seems to have nothing to say to me in Kradia, but in Reboot she is fine.

I suspect that the problem occurs only for Legions in allied worlds that are not the "main" of their alliance.

What worlds are you in, CrystalOra and ScratchVinyl?

This seems like a good theory so I went and tried it out just now. Given the history with alliance glitches and world transfers, Demethos seems to be the 'default/main' of the GRAZED alliance, so I tried that out first. My character there (level 94, so the Legion level requirement isn't an issue) sees a Dame Appropriation who is just as blank as what is seen on my Zenith main (250). I thought perhaps it was because I had not completed the introductory Legion quests on the Demethos character, so I looked in all the lightbulbs and they are not there. That makes sense, given that Dame Appropriation herself is not showing the lightbulb for the relevant quest.

However, Dame is showing a lightbulb for Galicia (so maybe that is now considered the 'main' in GRAZED). My character in Galicia is level 11. When I click on the lightbulb, the popup says 'Talk to Dame Appropriation' as normal, but if I click on that, nothing happens - the chatbox just goes away. This is unusual because even when your character is lower than the level 60 requirement for Legion, you should normally get a bit of text informing you of this.

So it looks like you may be right about the lightbulb only showing for 'main' (first?) worlds of each alliance, but there seems to additionally be an issue with the quests displaying any content at all.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2018
    I'm in Mardia on almost all of my characters. No quest still for my FoxyOra T.T... So I'm out 30 coins a day and cannot see the ranks!!! This needs to be fixed and I would like coin compensation as I participate every day!!!
  • ScratchVinylScratchVinyl
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2018
    It might be cause on Reboot my team is fine but El Nido nothings, Ill try for Glac to see.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Grey of Southperry has made this list of worlds in which Legion works correctly.
    All other worlds have the bug.

If you find any discrepancy (don't have the quests on a world in the list, or do have them on a world not in the list), please post below.

Worlds in which Legion quests are available:
    Scania
    Bera
    Windia
    Khaini
    Bellocan
    Galicia
    Renegades
    Reboot (NA and EU)

Nexon is aware and working on the issue.
  • D3xlessD3xless
    Reactions: 820
    Same issue with me and my guildies on Luna. No dialogue options on Dame so no way to get the daily 30 coins or upgrade legion rank.
  • KittyIsAUKittyIsAU
    Reactions: 810
    edited November 2018
    Same here, Legion does not work in Chaos.

Dame Appropriation does not have any of the daily quests or the options to level up legion, etc.