[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Current events with BT release

SallyEUSallyEU
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To keep up with the alliance event i have been farming coins on a different char, but in the end ill be maining BT. Now if you rank up in the alliance event you get the reward boxes, which are time limited. for me the first box is gonna expire the 13th of December, will there be compensation or more time if the BT class is not yet unlocked. Otherwise ill be missing out on the Tenebris Expedition Ring since the box that its in will expire.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Haven't ranked up yet (due to reasons and other), but do you get the box automatically upon ranking up with Neinheart? Also, could opt to not rank up immediately when a new rank is available.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Haven't ranked up yet (due to reasons and other), but do you get the box automatically upon ranking up with Neinheart? Also, could opt to not rank up immediately when a new rank is available.

You get the box automatically.
    If you don't rank up, you can't do Moonbridge Expedition dailies for determination, although you can still do the defense missions.
    Anyway, SallyEU has already done the rank up and got the box, so your advice is useless to them.

I think BT will be released December 12. But I have no official word from Nexon about that.
    SallyEUYinYangX
  • SallyEUSallyEU
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

If you don't rank up, you can't do Moonbridge Expedition dailies for determination, although you can still do the defense missions.
    Anyway, SallyEU has already done the rank up and got the box, so your advice is useless to them.

I think BT will be released December 12. But I have no official word from Nexon about that.

would prefer it little earlier but still awesome cause then i can still redeem stuff on my BT.
    If only nexon could be a little more open about the release date, i really don't why its that big of a secret.
    Been told "we are not a liberty to share that info" for the past 3 months, and its really starting to annoy.
    Fuhreak
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018

Ty for the info on the box part.
    And no, you can opt to not rank up and still do Expedition dailies. I'm still at Warrior rank and I've been doing Expedition dailies everyday since Expedition started.
    Hence, why I asked about whether box is automatic or not.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018

Ty for the info on the box part.
    And no, you can opt to not rank up and still do Expedition dailies. I'm still at Warrior rank and I've been doing Expedition dailies everyday since Expedition started.
    Hence, why I asked about whether box is automatic or not.

Which expedition dailies have you been doing, other than the defense missions (rescue soldiers and supply airplane)?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Which expedition dailies have you been doing, other than the defense missions (rescue soldiers and supply airplane)?

All of them, soot glares, flares, storm, observe attack pattern, emobs, terror, monster within, etc.
    You only have to progress along the story quests, don't have to rank up your Alliance Rank to do so. Will post a ss after reset to show that I have Expedition quests + Warrior rank.

*meant Expedition Missions for Expedition dailies since you referred to them as dailies instead of missions.

EDIT: Within the Giant completed ss from yesterday
    Maple_181206_195323.jpg

Maple_181207_171943.jpg
    Fuhreak