[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Starforce dropped when changing channels??

ArastellaArastella
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Starforce dropped from 15 to 14 stars

Brief bug summary: I had spent an entire hour and over 2b mesos trying to get my gear to 15 stars, and when it finally got to 15, I changed channels to fight living chains that was announced in alliance chat. After that I changed channels again to fight soot glares for the event. Then when I turned in the quest for determination, I began to resume starforcing my gear -- and that is when I noticed that the starforce was back to 14 stars...

More details: I hope you guys have logs of starforce outcomes, because this is ridiculous!!

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Not sure, my alliance told me that I may have been "nexon'd" from "micro-rollbacks" that were happening in channels??

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Arastella

Character level: 226

Character job: Kanna

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 12/9/2018 around 1:40 PM (I don't know exactly what time this happened, but it was within 10 minutes and the channels were also acting crazy. I think channel 1 crashed at some point.)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I recommend making a Customer Support ticket at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net
    Be sure to specify which channel you were on while Star Forcing, and which channel you changed to.

As a more general bug report, I am curious:
    Has anyone else experienced "mini rollbacks" when a channel crashed after you changed out of it?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    As a more general bug report, I am curious:
    Has anyone else experienced "mini rollbacks" when a channel crashed after you changed out of it?

I didn't experience it myself, but I noticed (Scania) an alliance member asking/mentioning it when I was starforcing (on Sunday during perk).