[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is it possible to go Hero I from Guardian IV?

GPINKSGPINKS
Reactions: 905
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Ive been collecting determinations for days but the rank doesn't change. My bar on top of the screen has been full since the beginning of my Guardian IV rank and i am just stuck there.
What do I need to do to raise my rank?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    The Journey of Destiny bar at the top of the screen is shared between all characters and worlds.
    It has been frozen, because v200 only allowed us to go up to Guardian IV.
    After today's patch, the Tenebris Expedition will progress from Moonbridge to the Labyrinth of Suffering, and the bar will reset and allow us to advance to Hero I and beyond.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    that's why it didn't work makes sense well my awesomeness will wait for the update to finish peace out germs!!

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    The Journey of Destiny bar at the top of the screen is shared between all characters and worlds.
    It has been frozen, because v200 only allowed us to go up to Guardian IV.
    After today's patch, the Tenebris Expedition will progress from Moonbridge to the Labyrinth of Suffering, and the bar will reset and allow us to advance to Hero I and beyond.

Semi-related question, but any idea if the Determination that have been turned in when the bar was maxed will get transferred over to the new gem or did they just get nulled? (Mainly asking for reference for ppl who want to try "extending" the Alliance content by cashing in all their Determination when a statue is complete so it doesn't add "progress" to the journey. xd)