[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder missing level 200 medal

pommepouffepommepouffe
Reactions: 1,660
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Game, item

Brief bug summary:
Pathfinder is missing her level 200 medal, which OrangeMushroom translates as 'master of ancient power'.

More details:
At each job advancement, Pathfinder gets a light bulb cutscene quest which rewards her with a Pathfinder-specific job advancement level.
Level 10: Cursed Seeker
Level 30: Daring Explorer
Level 60: Dark Delver
Level 100: Bold Trailblazer

However, at level 200 she does not receive any sort of quest and there is no way to obtain the level 200 medal. See my previous forum thread for details on what I have tried; none have resulted in any new Pathfinder quest appearing.

Steps to reproduce:
- Reach level 200 on Pathfinder
- Missing a Pathfinder-specific cutscene/quest that awards the level 200 medal

This is not character-specific, as every Pathfinder has this issue.

Comments

• pommepouffepommepouffe
    edited July 2019
    We don't seem to have a scheduled maintenance this week before the update next week, so would it be possible for us to know if this particular issue has been looked into? @Ghiblee I am really hoping the medal can be added in the v.206 update.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    I'd like to see this medal be available as well. Kind of lame to have four class-unique medals from 10 to 100, then at level 200 you get the same jank medal the other two get.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    edited July 2019
    Can we get any word on this issue please? Not sure whether it's being actively ignored, or has been forwarded without notifying us.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Sorry for not commenting sooner.
    This issue was forwarded when the thread was first posted.
    pommepouffe
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    I trust they'll be retroactively handing this medal out to all those who have hit 200 on a pathfinder already? I don't think I need to describe the levels of bullshit it would be for them to fix it and leave everyone who's long past 200 out to dry.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    edited September 2019
    A little disappointing that this isn't addressed in the v.208 Fabled Melody patch notes, either as a fix or as a 'Known Issue'.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    edited November 2019
    Can we please get this added in the upcoming Glory update?

While looking through the bug forum for potential updates, I found someone else reported it as well, but it's still been ignored.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    Can recently confirm, as well, that the only medal you get for getting a pathfinder to 200 is the same boring old lord sniper medal.

@AKradian can you poke someone about this again?
    pommepouffe
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Poked.
    pommepouffe
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    This is frustrating because other similar classes have their own class-specific medals that they get without issue, but only pathfinder seems to have the issue where its class-specific level 200 medal is unobtainable.

Thank you, however, for poking someone with this issue again.
    pommepouffe