[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pebble and wind coin NPC extension?

TwilightHimeTwilightHime
Reactions: 1,245
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Before the event ended I had bought some stuff at the store, but then noticed the weekly items next reset was on the 30th, so I assumed the store was going to be around for another week after the event ended (similar to black bean in the last event) and didn't just splurge on some random stuff like decorations and mounts thinking I could get another round of symbols.

But then the week ended and the store was gone.
Any chance that we can get another day or two to redeem coins?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited October 2019
    nope
  • MyKannaMyKanna
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2019
    And still can collect them? Anoying !!! Shop usely stay some days after ending events. Now all points/coins are gone. Time to stop playing events with any coin collecting.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    MyKanna wrote: »
    And still can collect them? Anoying !!! Shop usely stay some days after ending events. Now all points/coins are gone. Time to stop playing events with any coin collecting.

Or maybe time to start reading update notes to know when the shop ends, instead of making assumptions.
    FuhreakYinYangX
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    The event ran from the 2nd to the 29th of October. The patch notes, and event posts, made this as clear as any event's run times. I don't think "I never bothered to look up when the event ended" warrants compensation.

Yes, I'm well aware that there have been coin shops in the past that persist for some days beyond the event end date, but those are the exception rather than the norm. They've always been present alongside major multi-part updates.
    TwilightHime