[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking for golden pearl eyeshadow?

JridaJrida
Reactions: 300
edited April 2020 in General Chat
World: Luna
Character: Sosia

Hello!
I am curious about some of the rewards shown up in maple guide for The Far East that just do not show up in the shop. Specifically the eyeshadow. I googled but all the posts are old saying that some of items havent been found by anyone yet. Earliest instance of anyone having this eyeshadow is from 2016. Does anyone know if its actually missing or just super rare?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    Isn't it available from the yu garden black market? I'm pretty sure it's a rotating daily stock, though I'm unsure when the shop actually appears anymore.
  • JridaJrida
    edited May 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Isn't it available from the yu garden black market? I'm pretty sure it's a rotating daily stock, though I'm unsure when the shop actually appears anymore.

It isnt! I've checked every day for past 2 weeks on every single channel and all i can buy are the earrings, ring, headpiece and belt. no eyeshadow.. no emblem.. no shoulder.. At this point idk if its just super uncommon or not in rotation.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    Just so we're clear, you're talking about this item, correct?

I found a reddit post that also says the same. But also mentions that the stock is different per channel, so perhaps try channel-surfing next time the shop pops up? Unless you've already done that.

Hm, looking more, it seems it's a previously-reported issue going back to 2018. Dunno what to tell you at this point.
  • JridaJrida
    edited May 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Just so we're clear, you're talking about this item, correct?

I found a reddit post that also says the same. But also mentions that the stock is different per channel, so perhaps try channel-surfing next time the shop pops up? Unless you've already done that.

Hm, looking more, it seems it's a previously-reported issue going back to 2018. Dunno what to tell you at this point.

Yep, talking about that item. If anyone had it i could atleast anvil it but I can't find anyone with it. As mentioned before I've done the channel changing with no results to this date TT.TT. Thankyou for taking time and searching for it with me tho.. Should i get in contact with support?