[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna's Vanquisher's Charm

SereneSkySereneSky
Reactions: 410
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: When using Vanquisher's Charm as a Kanna, it did less damage after the Heroes of Maple patch went live for no reason.

More details: There is one account of a Kanna going from 35-40 mils vs hellux to 25-30 mils vs hellux, I personally went from 7-8 mil crits to 6 mil crits.

Character name: Misaku4

Character level: 217

Character job: Kanna

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: Right after the Heroes of Maple patch on June 22nd went live. And every time using the move afterwards.

I didn't want to submit a bug report at first since it had been present in a thread on the old forms, but with this receiving zero recognition or attempts to fix it I am submitting a bug report about this again. Feel free to take it down if you guys have started working on fixing it; if not, then please make fixing the glitch by next week's maintenance a priority. Kannas have had to wait for far too long to get this fixed.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    This has definitely been an issue for too long.
    First reported in this thread discussing multiple Kanna bugs that appeared in the same patch.
    Later it got its own bug report thread: http://maplestory.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1542599-SKILL-Kanna-damage-output-is-lower
    (Note that those threads mention that damage on all skills is lower, not just Vanquisher's Charm. They hint at a problem with Kanna's damage formula, but as far as I know no-one has figured out what, exactly, changed with it.)

SereneSky
    SereneSky said:

please make fixing the glitch by next week's maintenance a priority. Kannas have had to wait for far too long to get this fixed.
    That's an unrealistic request. They don't fix bugs in under a week unless it's a very easy fix (typo) or a gamebreaking bug.
    I'd be happy if they fix Kanna's damage at the next Game Update (patch), which we expect to be October 19th.
  • Holas2Holas2
    Reactions: 860
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    During past 2 months, I keep sending tickets about this glitch. and they always say its a known issue and still investigating it.
    Well, for 2 months investigation and they still have no solution.
    so, I assume they dont even want to fix it at all.
  • Holas2Holas2
    Reactions: 860
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    SereneSky
    SereneSky said:

Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: When using Vanquisher's Charm as a Kanna, it did less damage after the Heroes of Maple patch went live for no reason.

This is not a skill issue, Kanna's overall range slightly went down which caused Vanquisher's charm deal less dmg
  • YinPhoenixYinPhoenix
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2016
    Bump.
    It's been almost 5 months since this bug has been in place, yet we haven't gotten any update on this getting fixed or even looked at.
    This has honestly gotten to the point of stupidity.