[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

White Cubes not working

こころこころ
Reactions: 635
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Cash Shop

Brief bug summary:
White Cubes don't work.

More details:
White Cubes from the Black Friday Lucky Box (Tuesday) cannot be used. Attempting to use one on the item by double clicking the cube does nothing. You get the message that mesos will be consumed, and a similar message to other cubes (about rank staying same or increasing), but when you press 'OK', nothing happens.

Steps to reproduce:
- Double click White Cube
- Click on piece of gear to cube
- Nothing happens
MegaScience

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The piece of gear you're using it on has bonus potential, and is not locked?
  • こころこころ
    Reactions: 635
    edited November 2016
    @AKradian It has legendary bonus potential, but is locked.

It would be strange if the lock is preventing the item from being cubed, because normal bonus potential cubes still work on locked items (as well as every other regular pot cube).
    I'm not willing to sacrifice a white cube on an unlocked equip to see if locking specifically blocks white cubes, but honestly I think it's a bug.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    We had a similar issue when Violet Cubes were first introduced, and they didn't work on locked items.
    We also had a Miracle Time when NO cubes worked on locked items. Nexon re-ran the Miracle Time a week later, after fixing the issue.
    So, I am only guessing that this is the same sort of bug.
    HopefulDream
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited November 2016
    こころ
    こころ said:

@AKradian It has legendary bonus potential, but is locked.

It would be strange if the lock is preventing the item from being cubed, because normal bonus potential cubes still work on locked items (as well as every other regular pot cube).
    I'm not willing to sacrifice a white cube on an unlocked equip to see if locking specifically blocks white cubes, but honestly I think it's a bug.
    They work just fine on unlocked equipment, used mine today after discovering that I couldn't actually sell them in an FM shop.