[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow hiding Sylph Ring effect

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The Sylph ring has an effect of a little fairy-like sylph following you around.

Unfortunately, when you move through portals, or otherwise change maps, it takes time for this sylph to appear, and during this time you can not use any skills. This ranges from inconvenient (when traveling, can't use double-jump or teleport as soon as you enter a new map) to deadly (when entering the maps of bosses that don't wait to be summoned, such as Magnus or Pierre).

So, please allow us to turn off the effect for this ring, via the "Effect" button which already exists in the Equipment Window.
UzumeStarrySWolfIts2Sharp4U

Comments

• StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    this so much it kinda cut ebut it would be nice to make ti go poof that and some other in game items ,like totems that are taking up like 4 peoples amount of space behind you lmao
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    Same. I'd bother going for LGR if the effect could be hidden.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    oh did not realize that sylph ring appearance from portal change caused a delay. thanks!!
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Not just the sylph ring. The LGR also causes a delay, and I suspect that pets do too but its much less measurable on my computer