[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Crashes after choosing channel on Luna

x0Thiefx0Thief
Reactions: 800
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
i've been trying to login since yesterday it didnt even let me go after choosing a channel it alwasy crashes my game after choosing channel for a while

Comments

• OwIieOwIie
    Reactions: 1,031
    edited December 2016
    Did you have items in an FM store that you should've gotten back from Fredrik? If so, your account is currently disabled just like a hundred of others because they're fixing your items and you'll have to wait it out.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19380/complete-important-message-unscheduled-downtime-11-30

Look up Issue 1: Item Stats at the linked notice.
  • BertusBertus
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    OwIie
    OwIie said:

Did you have items in an FM store that you should've gotten back from Fredrik? If so, your account is currently disabled just like a hundred of others because they're fixing your items and you'll have to wait it out.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19380/complete-important-message-unscheduled-downtime-11-30

I did have my shop up when they had a new maintance. But is that the problem that we can't go past the channel selection screen? Because it doesn't give an error like: Your Account is temporaily banned or something like that. It just shuts down after a minute orso
    And in that link you posted, they said it's fixed already?

• OwIieOwIie
    edited December 2016
    Nope, it's not fixed yet.

And yeah, that is the symptom. You can probably log in to the NA server without issues but you'll crash every time you try to log into a Luna one.

If you run maple launcher directly from the folder and log in the old school way, you'll get a pop-up saying that you're blocked temporarily.
  • BertusBertus
    edited December 2016
    Well thats the thing, i also can't login on the NA server as well.. But i'll be patient than. Hope they fix it fast ^^ Do you guys also have the problem that it's saying its the Elysium server (when you want to click on the server you wanna play) in stead of luna?
  • x0Thiefx0Thief
    edited December 2016
    Bertus
    Bertus said:

OwIie
    OwIie said:

I did have my shop up when they had a new maintance. But is that the problem that we can't go past the channel selection screen? Because it doesn't give an error like: Your Account is temporaily banned or something like that. It just shuts down after a minute orso
    And in that link you posted, they said it's fixed already?

how can i play then its like they're wasting my time i wanna farm my coins too :(
  • OwIieOwIie
    edited December 2016
    Guess we're all in the same boat. Missing x2 events, coins, deadlines... Yup
  • TheKurganTheKurgan
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    Well, I lost my stats on 5 items and I am onlie... So I hope there must be something else wrong...
  • x0Thiefx0Thief
    edited December 2016
    TheKurgan
    TheKurgan said:

Well, I lost my stats on 5 items and I am onlie... So I hope there must be something else wrong...
    they removed every single flame on items idk why too
  • MadelionMadelion
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    You're crashing instead of getting the "you banned cause we screwed up" message because you are using the launcher. If you tried logging in directly then you would get the banned message. You're banned basically.
  • x0Thiefx0Thief
    edited December 2016
    Madelion
    Madelion said:

You're crashing instead of getting the "you banned cause we screwed up" message because you are using the launcher. If you tried logging in directly then you would get the banned message. You're banned basically.
    i didnt got any banned notificacions i just crash on maple
  • KoffieKoffie
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    edit: sorry nevermind this post
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear you're having problems logging in. I have forwarded this information, and we are looking into these issues.
    AntSixscreamy
  • MadelionMadelion
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear you're having problems logging in. I have forwarded this information, and we are looking into these issues.
    This is an issue with us being blocked for that stupid potential fredrick issue!
    Please ask them to finish the fixing during a sc and unblock us already!
  • UppersoulzUppersoulz
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,

nexon please dont act like this problem is new, we had this problem months ago and still have, step your game up ffs

• x0Thiefx0Thief
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,

is there a chance for us logging in atleast? cause we've been missing events for a while now
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    There is write we need to wait until 7:31 am , one GM answer at my ticket I sent yesterday and told me if they don't fix it until 7:31am they will extend it again and again until they don't find a solution. The problem is we are going to miss tons of things : events , 2x exp/drops , cash shop equips etc etc and after 30+ hours of maintenance and 2+ days of waiting we want to play this game!!!

x0ThiefForumKous
  • BertusBertus
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,

Good story... you said that a 1000 times in other issues... we are getting fckd by this and have to take your excuses as enough. Fix it. Its your job! Would you be happy with cold food in a restaurant? This is the same. Fix your stuff
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Still waiting to be unblocked... 60 hours from maple now and counting...
    x0Thief
  • x0Thiefx0Thief
    edited December 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

Still waiting to be unblocked... 60 hours from maple now and counting...
    same here i really wanted to play but since nexon failed once again i cant
  • BertusBertus
    edited December 2016
    Still not working... 0 updates about whats going on.. WP nexon.. This a nice fck up again for players who gets 0.0 benefit from the free events.. Gonna reward us with 2 exp coupons or something? just rewards like always. You fooled us once again pretty wel <3 Good job again.. and again and again.. cause this wont be the last time