[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to start Reboot Ring quest on Mercedes?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
So I play Reboot...hey, nice fancy medal I can get for all the classes, right? All I need is the bowman ring...which I only have a Mercedes right now (and out of character slots to boot) but I can't get teh quest? It doesn't show up, I've restarted the game, rebooted my computer...I just wanna get that medal...>.<

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Did you get the relevant quests on all your other class characters?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Did you get the relevant quests on all your other class characters?
    Indeed I did, I triple checked that I did the Pirate, Mage, Thief, and Magician (If there is 2x my Shade is gonna get whipped into shape with those coupons)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Check the Mercedes' quest log to make sure you haven't accepted it on there already?

Do you have any other bowman (perhaps lower level) that you might have accepted the quest on? Check their quest log.

Did you have another bowman and delete it to make room for one of the other required classes?

Also, character slots on Reboot are just 19.9m meso, so you might as well create a new bowman and see if it gets the quest. Or if the Mercedes gets the quest once a new character is created. (I didn't get the initial Warrior Ring quest until I created a new character, but then I got it on my older warriors too).

Good luck.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Check the Mercedes' quest log to make sure you haven't accepted it on there already?

Do you have any other bowman (perhaps lower level) that you might have accepted the quest on? Check their quest log.

Did you have another bowman and delete it to make room for one of the other required classes?

Also, character slots on Reboot are just 19.9m meso, so you might as well create a new bowman and see if it gets the quest. Or if the Mercedes gets the quest once a new character is created. (I didn't get the initial Warrior Ring quest until I created a new character, but then I got it on my older warriors too).

Good luck.
    So I made a new character (Wind Archer) and still no quest. Not on the WA either...and I just discovered I apparently did do the quest -sigh of relief- on my MErcedes...false alarm I guess...Now I wait for the medal in a couple maints I guess.