[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spell Trace Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%

AK712AK712
Reactions: 1,840
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Spell Trace "Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%" has wrong name, wrong description

More details: The "Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%" you can use when you have 2000 Spell Traces says that it "Restores previously lost upgrade slots," but it actually only removes one, so it's just a Clean Slate Scroll 5% and not a Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%.

Steps to reproduce: Successfully use 2000 spell traces to use a "Pure Clean Slate Scroll 5%" on an item through the Spell Trace Enhancement window.

Character name: AK7129

Character level: 157

Character job: Beginner

World name: Khaini

Date and time of the incident: 1:40PM PST

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I believe the "Pure" part of the name means it has no chance to destroy the item (as normal 5% Clean Slates do).
    I've never heard of a scroll that recovers all lost slots at once.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    I've seen Pure 10% and 20% ones too, mostly from attendances or event boxes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

I've seen Pure 10% and 20% ones too, mostly from attendances or event boxes.
    Those are no different (as far as I can tell) from regular non-booming 10% and 20% CSS.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    Next minor text fix: remove the last "s" from slots
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    but the description isnt really wrong either, as it does restore previously lost upgrade slots, just not multiple slots at once. It wasn't really implied that it did either as normally it would be have either a number, the word "All" or the word "Multiple" placed before the word "slots" but I guess the description can be made even more clear by saying "Restores 1 previously lost upgrade slot per success"