[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Player - Questions

YajirobeYajirobe
Reactions: 420
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hello

I've decided to return to maplestory and I want to start fresh, granted I only had low level characters on Windia/Broa.

I've did some reading up on Reboot, but I don't know if I like the ideal of not being able to trade or sell perm nx items ETC. I'm sure I can get past that, as long as I can make friends and join a decent guild and have fun.

However, I like buying my way up, well kinda, I like buying perm boxes, etc. As I have a decent job atm and can afford it.

Curious if it's possible to start a new account and get the restrictions remove, like the 2 week thing, where u can buy cretin items from nx shop ETC.

I would really love it, if I could get them remove on a new account. I highly doubt it, but I'm fine with this account.

Only thing that bothers me is "68" NX Credit I have, can't buy anything and it will never go away and I would probably have to spends lots of nx credit and buy cretin things to get rid of it, possible to get nexon to remove it?

What are currently the best unfunded classes, most fun classes, I'm not in it for link skills atm or mid/max ETC. I just wanna take my time and enjoy the game.

Anyone willing to help a brother out? as long as it's on Scania or maybe Reboot? I might be willing to go to Windia or Bera/Broa which ever has good population and good economy.

But for now, I be just buying exp nx items, cosmetics, meso sacks (maybe) so I can buy pots, ETC.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I don't think there's any way to get the 2 week restriction removed.

If you buy NX credit (i.e., charge NX using PayPal or Credit Card) then the amount you buy will add on to the 68 NX you have.

I'm not sure whether you meant you want to buy perm NX boxes in order to wear the items inside (which you can do in Reboot) or in order to sell the items to other players for meso (which you can't do in Reboot). If you have more spare cash than spare time, then Reboot is probably not the right server for you.
  • YajirobeYajirobe
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I don't think there's any way to get the 2 week restriction removed.

If you buy NX credit (i.e., charge NX using PayPal or Credit Card) then the amount you buy will add on to the 68 NX you have.

I'm not sure whether you meant you want to buy perm NX boxes in order to wear the items inside (which you can do in Reboot) or in order to sell the items to other players for meso (which you can't do in Reboot). If you have more spare cash than spare time, then Reboot is probably not the right server for you.
    Thanks for the reply, as for the 68 nx. I don't want to buy more nx credit to try and get rid of it, pretty sure there's nothing I can do to get rid of it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yajirobe
    Yajirobe said:

Thanks for the reply, as for the 68 nx. I don't want to buy more nx credit to try and get rid of it, pretty sure there's nothing I can do to get rid of it.
    But you said you were going to buy NX anyway?
  • YajirobeYajirobe
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Yajirobe
    Yajirobe said:

But you said you were going to buy NX anyway?
    Yes, but probably not nx credit. Meaning Karma Koin cards, since they sell them at my local corner store.
  • YajirobeYajirobe
    edited October 2016
    Any more opinions from others.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    Today the game is better for Non-reboot players, i guess in 5job the game will be more balanced.
    In KMS the most populated servers aren't reboot ones, but here in GMS it's diferent; you can very well get strong in normal servers too, even with tons of hackers you can still get mesos with elites, but you still improve less than in reboot.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    Lol...if you want to p2w...Id suggest you stay out of reboot...as your NX will not help you there (although I could use some for perm cash equips)
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    if you want to get rid of the NX or have it set to 0 just wait like 1 or 2 years without charging credit and it should expire
  • YajirobeYajirobe
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

if you want to get rid of the NX or have it set to 0 just wait like 1 or 2 years without charging credit and it should expire
    This account is like a year or two old. I contacted support and they said they can't remove it, only way to is to wait for sales in the future etc, but from my experince nothing cost 1 nx etc, all nx is now even numbers.

It's a really eyesore for me and main reason why I'm not playing on the account and want to start a new one, well i kinda did already few times lols but I'm the weird person who likes to try out different characters on different accounts, until i find one i really like and wanna main.

But I think im going to make one last new account, and go back to my old roots of one of three characters i really enjoying playing and this time take it easy and do their quest.

They were

Phantom
    Luminous
    Angelic Blaster

Is anyone willing to gift me "Storre Permit" on a new account for me, I can try to gift an item back provided can buy it and gift it without new account restrictions.

Also waiting on support to get back to me on an older low level account, with no eye sores and I most likely make that my main account.

Is Phantom/AB still good in terms of mobbing/bossing? not that i care atm.