[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

CS-Bichon Paw Weapon cover changed 2 Witch's Staff

AglowAglow
Reactions: 500
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Shop

Brief bug summary: Bichon Weapon cover in my CS inventory is mysteriously changed to a Witch's Staff.

More details: After Patch v.177 – Strange Stories, my CS weapon cover was changed while in storage in the CS. An alliance member is having the same issue

Steps to reproduce: Upon logging in it was already changed. Nothing to reproduce on the user side.

Character name: suzella

Character level: 223

Character job: Evan

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: Aprox. 5:30 pm mountain, after updating game client to log in.

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited October 2016
    This happened after the maintenance earlier (when the word censor removed). I wonder how could I get this item in my CS. Because I didn't buy any Premium SSB last week and I remember I never get any of this item. Then I found out that my Bichon Paw was missing.. SO I guess it turns to Witch's staff .

So here i send you report about the bug because I want my Bichon Paw (NX item-Weapon) back. Thanks!

Bug type: Cash Shop Item

Brief bug summary: My Bichon Paw turned into WItch's Staff after the maintenance. Happened on 19th October 2016 at ca 02.00 pm (after the maintenance yesterday) . AN di want my Bichon Paw NX weapon back, Please!

Character name: RavenMiel

Character level: 215

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: October 19, 2016 at ca 02.00 pm PST (After maintenance yesterday)

• AglowAglow
    edited October 2016
    Posted this a few days ago, no response.
  • AglowAglow
    edited October 2016
    Can someone please look into this. I'd rather have my paw weapon cover back. Thanks!
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Scheduled Maintenance on November 3rd, 2016 will allow you to get your Bichon Paw back. Be sure to claim it.
    Aglow
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2016
    MegaScience

Scheduled Maintenance on November 3rd, 2016 will allow you to get your Bichon Paw back. Be sure to claim it.
    I didn't get mine after the maintenance.

Did anyone? If so, did you receive your weapon from the boxes yourself, or did you purchase from FM?
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    dw they fixed it! check cs. leggo bichon <3
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

dw they fixed it! check cs. leggo bichon <3</p>
    Did they?
    Did you get your Bichon Paw back?

• AglowAglow
    edited November 2016
    I got mine, but a friend did not. Both were bough in fm.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited November 2016
    Got my Bichon Paw back. I think if u bought Witch's staff ,. you won't get the Bichon Paw ofc. But if you bought it in the form of Bichon Paw before Nexon messed the code up. Then you will get the Bichon paw.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2016
    I checked CS, nothing there.

Not sure how much help submitting a ticket will be...
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    If you did not receive a replacement Bichon Paw, please submit a ticket stating your Bichon Paw was incorrectly changed and a replacement is required. You will be compensated next maintenance.

@Aglow @Arwen @pommepouffe
  • AglowAglow
    edited November 2016
    MegaScience

If you did not receive a replacement Bichon Paw, please submit a ticket stating your Bichon Paw was incorrectly changed and a replacement is required. You will be compensated next maintenance.

@Aglow @Arwen @pommepouffe
    Will do, thanks!