[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haunted House attacking Disconnected Constantly

LordRedLordRed
Reactions: 1,145
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting

EDIT:
Bug type:

Disconnect

Brief bug summary:

I play as a zero and under many attempts have experienced the same outcomes. Attacking Mobs in the Haunted House and Graveyard area cause me to disconnect. i have tried using basic attacks and it has also made me d.c. i have been able to successfully (Slowly) finish the quests with repeated attempts to log back on 10+ attempts ending in disconnects and maplestory not responding. still currently in Episode 3 having D.C. issues i expect a patch anyway just making it known. Only option is to continue to try until you get lucky enough to kill mobs without disconnecting.

Steps to reproduce:
When doing the Haunted House quest line attacking mobs has a chance to disconnect you

Character name: Zemm
Character level: 210
Character job: Zero
World name: Galicia
Date and time of the incident:10/20/16
  1. Enjoying the new Halloween Events?3 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (2 votes)
    2. No
       33% (1 vote)
    3. not interested
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LordRedLordRed
    edited October 2016

Happy Halloween!

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Spooky tree is spooky...

Also, please use the bug reporting format when posting in this subforum:
    Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
    (anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
    (if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
    Character level:
    Character job:
    World name:
    Date and time of the incident:
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
    I'm actually planning to start the quests later today as I have time, so I'll see if I can confirm as well.
    LordRed
  • LordRedLordRed
    edited October 2016
    @NeoSpector Thanks for the bug reporting format, i was unaware. I was able to complete the quest line after posting this but did experience disconnecting during the mob quests. with patience after re logging sometimes it works and you can proceed with the quest. was definitely annoying and made the quest line twice as long.