[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Untradeable items

MekMek
Reactions: 1,170
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As many of us have lots of untradeable items in their inventories that we don't want to drop, would be possibly to make untradeable items, at least, shareable between characters of the same account? Please?
It would be a major help to free slots.
AKradianYacyQilbyCatooolooo

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited January 2017
    The worst is the NX items that u can't put in the CS and i don't wanna throw them. I think Nexon should make a bag for that. So we can put them/shrink them in the bag. And yeah the rest they should make that the items can be shared among the characters within the account.

I am still hopping they will make SW accessories (face & eyes) to be tradeable , at least by PSOK after u equipped it.
    IvangoldMekYacyQilby
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    @Arwen i agree with you
    Sweetwater eqps are such endgame gear since lv160 get more stats and they have some good slots, they really should make it tradeable with platinum karma at least.
    Would help much people and would help economy as well, people wouldn't be so afraid of trading chars with these eqps on.

And also they really could at least make tradeable with sharing tag, it's already something... so much stuff untradeable these days.
    Mek
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited January 2017
    Also looking for this feature please.
    Mek
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited January 2017
    And ofc, let's not forget, Cash Shop xfer event Nexon pls !
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2017
    i would love to transfer my unleashed, tempest and pinnacle ring to my other characters. Also those boss accessories and SW gear too :D