[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

REBOOT - Bridge the gap

HamomdHamomd
Reactions: 420
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As a player who's only been around for half a year, I am currently standing at 31K Stat. The amount of improvements I have to do in order to be able to do hard bosses are very immerse, I practically have to perfect my gear. Meanwhile, players with the same idea of equips as myself, are able to easily participate in hard boss fights (E.G HLucid) since they have a pottable badge and heart slot. I am aware of the level 30 permanent heart, but it just won't do. You're blocking the progress of other players and slowing us down, while other players have an unfair overpowered edge over us. Either get rid of the badges and hearts, or give it to everyone. I hope you can see the imbalance that's created here and work to fix it. You've listened to us in Dark Lords, please listen to us here, it's a trivial part of our gameplay experience.

Thanks.
  1. Agree?5 votes
    1. Yes
       20% (1 vote)
    2. No, you're a cry baby!
       80% (4 votes)

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    Hamomd wrote: »
    please listen to us here, it's a trivial part of our gameplay experience.
    Eyl4nXu.jpg

That aside, the badge thing doesn't just apply to Reboot, and they've brought back Wondroid before so it'll probably come back again since it's in high demand.
    Getting rid of the badges and hearts of those who already own one and have spent money on perfecting them isn't really an option.
    darik
  • NhigaradeNhigarade
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2019
    Why don't you just join a guild, and get carried through some dungeons? Rather than complain about what other people have gained?
  • HamomdHamomd
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2019
    Nhigarade wrote: »
    Why don't you just join a guild, and get carried through some dungeons? Rather than complain about what other people have gained?

I legit lost some braincells reading this, you really think people are gonna carry someone hlucid lol
    its simple, people have an unfair advantage over us by having 2 items we don't. other people havent gained it, they were there in the right time, aand now we are unable to catch up to them because of us not being able to gain the items they did
    jesus think before u respond
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,285
    edited November 2019
    Hamomd wrote: »
    Nhigarade wrote: »

I legit lost some braincells reading this, you really think people are gonna carry someone hlucid lol
    its simple, people have an unfair advantage over us by having 2 items we don't. other people havent gained it, they were there in the right time, aand now we are unable to catch up to them because of us not being able to gain the items they did
    jesus think before u respond

Join a lesser boss like Lotus/Damien or join Will and Lucid on Normal difficulty so you at least get stones. Blaming it on the lack of pottable badges or Wonroids hearts isn't going to fix it. 31k is impressive already for someone lacking 2 equips. You could at least find a Lucid party as well as Damien and Lotus.
    Fuhreak