[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Steam Launcher just says error

NanokamiNanokami
Reactions: 500
edited January 2020 in Tech Support
Steam launcher was fine until today. The launcher just says error now. I did everything I could think of (unistall, repair files, restart computer, etc.)
Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited January 2020
    The normal launcher is also giving error, it cannot connect and error message appears on server and refresh, it seems that it has collapsed.
    Nanokami
  • TakeichiTakeichi
    Reactions: 730
    edited January 2020
    I am also getting an error in the Nexon Launcher. I was in the game but I kept getting an error when going into the cash shop so I thought restarting the game would help. Now I can't even start the game because it is asking me to verify my email on my account (not getting any verification email), and now it is getting me to download the game again even when I didn't uninstall it.

A bit dumbfounded as to what is going on.
  • NanokamiNanokami
    edited January 2020
    Molekulas wrote: »
    The normal launcher is also giving error, it cannot connect and error message appears on server and refresh, it seems that it has collapsed.

VCoNoJL.png

Like this?
    If so, I just lost a lot of glory coins today then, including the bonanza event that's happening right now.
  • TakeichiTakeichi
    Reactions: 730
    edited January 2020
    This is what I get.
    BBnrf4q.jpg
  • NanokamiNanokami
    edited January 2020
    So much for Maplestory today then. I guess we'll be lucky if Nexon gives some sort of compensation to the affected players.
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited January 2020
    Takeichi wrote: »
    This is what I get.
    BBnrf4q.jpg

So it appears and in other attempts instead of "not available" appears "update" and then "can not be updated", Bera for example was saturated all the channels but what I could see appeared too many new bots and I doubt very much they are full only by regular players, I was doing the daily and suddenly I close the game from there can no longer return, it could be one of the reasons, but in case the day was lost.
  • JunpleJunple
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2020
    same here
  • EinselEinsel
    Reactions: 200
    Me too. I waited for 10 days for today's starforce...