[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Literally Unplayable - game crashes

BarryCBarryC
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
Hey folks,

I'll open with that English isn't my native language, so I'm truly sorry for incorrection.

long story short, this game is literally unplayable and I don't know what to do anymore. My lags/crash properties as lag spikes, it happens at all channels, all maps, all characters, and all the time. (which can point on no connection to rush hour times).What's make it strange, that I think it's not related to internet problem, because when I experience this issue, it has the same "infinity" attack feels and cant loot issue, can't speak in "All chat", BUT I do can write in buddy/party/guild/alliance chat and my friends get my messages, while I'm in the lag.

The game crashes every ~15m, sometimes every ~5m. The game especially crashes while: Changin channel/entering boss/using portals/Ard etc..

I made a video which I hope can show what I'm facing on: (Sorry that you can't see the chat, I use external chat which not recorded, but I checked with my friends in live, they do get my messages in Party/Buddy/Guild/Alliance chat, while I can't write in "All" chat while experiencing the lag. That is the main reason I pretty sure its not an internet issue).

Video link: https://vimeo.com/401678658

My rig:

AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 3.6Ghz.

MSI gaming trio X RTX 2070 Super.

Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16GB RAM .

MSI B450 gaming pro carbon AC.

Things I tried to do to fix without any successes:

reinstall the game.

running @ compatibility mode.

running @ administrator.

Reformat windows and install a new version.

changing Internet service company.

changing RJ45 cable.

connect directly to the router with no switch.

changing router.

changing RAM to a new stick & different brand.

changing GPU.

Install Vjoy drivers.

changing USB ports.

Please, anyone faced this situation before and find a solution?

Comments

• luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited March 2020
    this is to cause of last maintenance , the game is literally lag , many people whit smegas reported this problem , too is this is cause of memory leak and lag spikes in the perfomance of cpu whit the insestability of the game