[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lightning God RIng Effect Toggle

lynxlandlynxland
Reactions: 510
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
would like the option to toggle the effect of lightning god ring.
AlexF

Comments

• RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, that would be nice.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    afaik you cant because the effect is actually the buff it's self, turning it off would cancel the buff.

this is backed by the fact that you can make it transparent with the transparent skills toggle
  • lynxlandlynxland
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

afaik you cant because the effect is actually the buff it's self, turning it off would cancel the buff.

this is backed by the fact that you can make it transparent with the transparent skills toggle
    well i care more about the purple aura around me not so much the summon, id like the aura removed.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    lynxland
    lynxland said:

Catooolooo

well i care more about the purple aura around me not so much the summon, id like the aura removed.
    Wait you want it turned off for cosmetic purposes? Everyone else I've heard who wants it turned off is because of the lag it causes when switching maps (which the sylph ring does the same thing too)
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    just change the opacity. i no longer ask my guild members to take off those effect rings during guild photo because the opacity makes em close to invisi