[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Community seeker search the best server!

TheMysteryAdventurerTheMysteryAdventurer
Reactions: 300
edited April 2020 in General Chat
Hello community! I am back again on this game since at least... 7 years, and I want to ask one or two thing.

I am a casual player. I doesnt want to perform. So I doesnt care to reach Level 200 in two days, nor to be rich and have incredible gears. I just want to do like back in my olds days: make friend, complete quest and kill boss with them. I se theres two type of server now, Reboot and Regular. Which one can correspond to my waiting the best, if you keep in mind a important word: Community.

See you soon, and thanks for replies!

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2020
    Reboot will definitely your choice since it's the only server with a whole lot of people. Regular servers population is pretty slim and out of those slim population, majority of them are bots and hackers.
  • TheMysteryAdventurerTheMysteryAdventurer
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2020
    But with the world merge, the olds servers are not more populated than before? Maybe Im wrong, but is what I think I have read.

Anyways, thanks for the answer! Surely, that will help me to choose!
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2020
    But with the world merge, the olds servers are not more populated than before? Maybe Im wrong, but is what I think I have read.

Anyways, thanks for the answer! Surely, that will help me to choose!

No. Dead servers + dead servers doesn't make full living community server. It's just slightly less dead server. Go to Reboot if the only thing that really matters to you is the community.