[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(New) Gollux

BuniiiiiiiiiBuniiiiiiiii
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Typically, you would use dimensional portal to get to Gollux but in my case it tells me "You must first complete the prerequisite quest" so it won't let me go to Gollux. I realize I haven't finished any of the Masteria Questline or the quest to obtain the "Crimsonheart Savior" medal. Knowing that thought I did all the Masteria quest in my gray light bulb and I check if that changed anything but it gave me the same text of completed the prerequisite quest again and so I did the quest Crimsonheart Castle Questline to obtain the "crimson savior" then again it still gave me the same text about the prerequisite quest. I was frustrated knowing I can't go in so I thought maybe its part of the Antellion Guardian Questline and I took hours finishing it and gain the Antellion Guardian Title. However, when I came back just to realize the same text of that I did NOT complete the prerequisite quest for Gollux. I don't have any other solution to figure out the reason why I can't go in and so I report this in order to hopefully help me in this situation. Moreover, my other character like my level 211 battlemage can easily teleport to Gollux. Please notice this message and fix this issue.

Comments

• AnimeWatcherAnimeWatcher
    Reactions: 830
    edited April 2020
    you need to forfeit all the old quests for gollux/crimson heart from what i understand.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited April 2020
    Lets say if we have that medal my Dual blade master is stuck on useless old content that gain to lv180 if i read the noted right?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2020
    You must forfeit the quest "[Gollux] The Cracks of Corruption" to be able to access Gollux.