[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shaolin Questline Book of Demons Bookshelf Bugged

EvanoatmealEvanoatmeal
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: I crashed at the end dialog line of the cut-scene before the bookshelf allows you to take the book of demons, and now the bookshelf is glitched.

More details: If I stand directly on the sparkling area where the book of demons is on top of the bookshelf and click, the text reads "You can't see the title of the book. Move in closer.", and nowhere in the immediate area works either.
I tried everything to make the quest functional, forfeiting the quest even, but it made no changes in the quest-line. All I see are the three demons with no quests available and my quest summary being Book of Demons 0/1.

Steps to reproduce: Crashing during this cut-scene, I'll provide the time from this youtube video: At the final line of text.

Character name: SuctionAAAAH

Character level: 146

Character job: Mercedes

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 11/11/2019, 5:00 am roughly pacific timezone.

Comments

• wiisewiise
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    I am haveing the same issue, also if anyone dose the afterlands questline, use every key right after you get it ( especially adlers key). I did the questline on my ark no problem, on my Angerlic buster i encountered a big where adlers key wont work. nor can i drop the key.
  • wiisewiise
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    just wanted to clerify, the book of demons, apeared for me, i must of missed it. afterlands is still broken. thanks