[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Silent Crusader Quest not Activating

68Whisk68Whisk
Reactions: 100
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hey just completed the quest [Silent Crusade] Into the Gate. The next quest should be [Silent Crusade] Starling's Proposal, but I can't seem to activate this quest. After completing the last quest I cannot find Starling anywhere and nobody has the quest available for me.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2020
    Startling is inside the mystic portal that you go into for [Silent Crusade] Into the Gate.
    Go back into it to finish the quest.
  • 68Whisk68Whisk
    edited May 2020
    Went back and there was no Starling but in my quest log it says I completed [Sient Crusade] Into the Gate.
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited May 2020
    Forfeit the quest and try again, since you probably need the quest to not be complete to be taken to a quest version of the mystic gate.
  • 68Whisk68Whisk
    edited May 2020
    It won't let me forfeit the quest I already completed. I tried this on another account and it was bugged again.
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited May 2020
    Check the quest list in the light bulb left of screen the quest. In case you never check there, since a lot of the silent crusade quest continues from there.